Monday, November 19, 2012

Newly Organized Spaces

Creating a new office at home has forced me to organize all of my arts & crafts supplies. It has been a very tedious process, but I am finally seeing results with the newly organized spaces....


Now that I have all my supplies at my fingertips, I can assist my friends and family with their projects of the season.  
A labor of love......Y-Princess necklaces for a dear friend's daughter:




Holiday Bazar project for my oldest daughter's school:





Volunteering at my youngest daughter's school by helping little hands prepare "dried bean soup" for donation at a local shelter:



I can't turn my back for a minute......little creatures seem to find empty boxes and baskets to relax while I continue to put the house back together (after 6 weeks of non-stop construction)! My cat Coco found a warm spot next to our new bunny Petunia! 





No comments:

Post a Comment